Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Villao
Votes |
Any meet ups in the Tampa area?

Antonio Villao
Posted Jan 16 2023, 07:15

Looking to meet up and connect with local bp members in the Tampa, Fl area.

Im a local wholesaler and RE agent just getting started in my real estate journey, looking to provide value to others where ever i can and make some new connections in the Tampa area. If anybody knows of any meetups or real estate groups and can let me know it would be much appreciated! Wishing everybody good luck on their 2023 real estate journeys :)

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Wolk
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jan 16 2023, 09:10
Quote from @Antonio Villao:

Im a local wholesaler and RE agent just getting started in my real estate journey, looking to provide value to others where ever i can and make some new connections in the Tampa area. If anybody knows of any meetups or real estate groups and can let me know it would be much appreciated! Wishing everybody good luck on their 2023 real estate journeys :)

Antonio,

Congratulations on getting started!!  I am located in Tampa myself and there are a decent amount of networking events to go to.  Eventbrite nd Facebook usually have a lot of local events.  There is also a BP meetup on 1/19 as well.  Please let me know if you have any other questions, I would love to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Villao
Votes |
Replied Jan 16 2023, 10:32
Quote from @Matthew Wolk:

Antonio,

Congratulations on getting started!!  I am located in Tampa myself and there are a decent amount of networking events to go to.  Eventbrite nd Facebook usually have a lot of local events.  There is also a BP meetup on 1/19 as well.  Please let me know if you have any other questions, I would love to connect!

I appreciate it Matthew I definitely will check those out! I will PM you for more info.

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Kristina Kuba
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jan 16 2023, 20:51

https://www.tbreia.com/ monthly meeting has great speakers and good networking!

User Stats

Votes
Sean Hughes
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Greater Tampa Bay
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Greater Tampa Bay
Replied Jan 17 2023, 14:42

2 ones going on tomorrow that I've found to be great are the TBREIA at 6:30pm - 7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway, Tampa, FL 33607 & the BeachREIA tomorrow at - 6:30pm Hooters, 192 W, Boardwalk Pl E, Madeira Beach, FL 33708. 

TBREIA is networking plus great info for $25 and then the BeachREIA is all networking

User Stats

Votes
Sean Hughes
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Greater Tampa Bay
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Greater Tampa Bay
Replied Jan 18 2023, 06:24
Quote from @Sean Hughes:

2 ones going on tomorrow that I've found to be great are the TBREIA at 6:30pm - 7700 W Courtney Campbell Causeway, Tampa, FL 33607 & the BeachREIA tomorrow at - 6:30pm Hooters, 192 W, Boardwalk Pl E, Madeira Beach, FL 33708. 

TBREIA is networking plus great info for $25 and then the BeachREIA is all networking

Going on Thursday 1/19**

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy Kloter
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa Bay
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa Bay
Replied Jan 20 2023, 08:18

Check out TBREIA.com and others on meetup.com there is also a great multifamily one in Ybor at the end of each month.

User Stats

Votes
Francis Nasser
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Wholesaler
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Feb 22 2023, 14:40

Hi Antonio,

My business partners and I host a meetup every month in Tampa Bay, you're more than welcome to come. Here's the link to our next one in March

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Villao
Votes |
Replied Feb 23 2023, 16:05

Thank you all who replied! I genuinely appreciate all the help and I will definitely be attending as many of these as I can. 

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Villao
Votes |
Replied Feb 23 2023, 16:09
Quote from @Francis Nasser:

Hi Antonio,

My business partners and I host a meetup every month in Tampa Bay, you're more than welcome to come. Here's the link to our next one in March

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Thanks for the link, count me in! I'll See you there

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 27 2023, 12:56

Hi Antonio, Tampa REIA has several meet ups through out the month. I would suggest getting on the meet up app as well. I am over in St. Pete. If you need any help, let me know. Thanks ! Maria

User Stats

Votes
Jim Duncan
  • Banker
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Banker
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Feb 27 2023, 13:14

Good info guys. I'm in Tampa as well, so might try to drop by some of these. Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
Antonio Villao
Votes |
Replied Mar 1 2023, 16:56
Quote from @Maria Novak:

Hi Antonio, Tampa REIA has several meet ups through out the month. I would suggest getting on the meet up app as well. I am over in St. Pete. If you need any help, let me know. Thanks ! Maria

I appreciate it! Will definitely check out that app.  

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.