User Stats

Votes
Reeve Holley
Votes |
Real Estate Newbie - Atlanta, Georgia

Reeve Holley
Posted Jan 18 2023, 10:07

Hi Everyone,

I am a recent graduate of California Baptist University where I played Division 1 baseball. I recently moved back to metro Atlanta and I’m close to obtaining my real estate license. I am interested in real estate property investment/ property rentals and would love to connect with anyone in that field.

User Stats

Votes
Trent B Paul
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jan 18 2023, 13:16

Hi Reeve! Welcome back to the Atlanta Metro. Not sure if you've been back much since leaving for school but the city has definitely changed a good bit in the last 4 years and is currently widely-recognized as one of the best real estate markets for the following decade. You definitely picked a great market and a great time to jump in. 

Let's connect! I'd love to hear more about your future plans and strategies you want to implement in this growing market.

User Stats

Votes
Darius McKeller
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jan 18 2023, 15:07

Hey Reeve

Welcome back to Atlanta. I'm a licensed agent here in Atlanta that would love to connect. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jan 19 2023, 05:24
Quote from @Reeve Holley:

Hi Everyone,

I am a recent graduate of California Baptist University where I played Division 1 baseball. I recently moved back to metro Atlanta and I’m close to obtaining my real estate license. I am interested in real estate property investment/ property rentals and would love to connect with anyone in that field.

Welcome to the BiggerPockets forums!

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Steven Foster Wilson
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jan 19 2023, 11:23
Quote from @Reeve Holley:

Hi Everyone,

Hey Reeve, welcome to BiggerPockets! I always recommend the book "Rich dad, Poor dad" by Robert T. Kiyosaki to anyone starting out. Start listening to the BiggerPockets podcast starting at the very beginning. Start growing your network, look on Facebook/BiggerPockets for different events, find a mentor doing what you want to do, and get to know the local lenders/brokers. You could also try to attend your local REI networking groups and meetups. Connect with as many real estate investors as you can. Best of luck on your RE journey!

User Stats

Votes
Katlynn Teague
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Feb 2 2023, 13:37

Hey Reeve, welcome home! You should come work for my brokerage when you get your license! I am a licensed agent at NetWorth Realty of Atlanta. We are a special niche brokerage that solely focuses on the investment side of real estate. I was like you and wanted to obtain my own investments as well. What better way to learn than working in the field and getting connected with investors, learn the different markets, network with contracts and ECT? Feel free to reach out to me, I would love to help.