User Stats

Votes
Peter Crawford
Votes |
Started a Few Months Ago

Peter Crawford
Posted Jan 19 2023, 19:56

Hey All, 

My name is Peter. I am currently Active Military in the RGV.  I bought my first property a few months ago and currently living in it so that in 12 months I can move out and make it a rental.  I have made a good connection with a Lender Agent and a Real Estate agent. But looking for some guidance. Have been doing a bunch of research. Taking a bunch of notes. But with the internet being the internet, you can get pulled in 500 different directions with everyone's opinions. Im trying to get some guidance and potentially mentorship on what might be the best plan moving forward once im getting ready to start with property #2. Thank you in advance

User Stats

Votes
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Eliott Elias#3 BRRRR - Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat Contributor
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Replied Jan 19 2023, 20:19

You've most likely built some equity in the property. Pull the cash out and use the money to put as little down as possible on more rental property. 

User Stats

Votes
Nathan A.
  • New to Real Estate
  • Sunnyvale CA and Maplewood, NJ
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Sunnyvale CA and Maplewood, NJ
Replied Jan 20 2023, 04:21
For your next purchase, consider buying a small multifamily property and live in one unit while renting the others out.
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes