Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Paul Luna
Votes |
"Free" labor in exchange for experienceand knowledge!!

Paul Luna
Posted Jan 20 2023, 02:45

If there is anyone who is in the Grand Haven Ottawa County area, or anywhere else close by, that is looking for some free labor I would be happy to help to just get some experience and knowledge from it. I work weekdays till about 3:30-4:00pm and can usually get Saturdays off with a little notice. Just putting myself out there to get in the game, thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Will Fraser
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Salt Lake City & Oklahoma City
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Jan 20 2023, 05:01

Hey Paul!

What kind of skills do you have in the labor space?

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Jan 20 2023, 05:18
Quote from @Paul Luna:

Go to NETWORK at the top of your screen and you can search for other investors and investment groups in your area. You can also check meetup.com or search facebook for real estate investment groups, clubs, or meetings in your area. 

Rub elbows with people that are actually doing this in your local area. Have an elevator pitch (30 seconds) of what you are looking for, then a list of skills you bring to the table.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Paul Luna
Votes |
Replied Jan 20 2023, 05:26

@Will Fraser I'm a hard worker quick learner and people person, I don't have much skills when it comes to knowing a trade but will learn if need be.

User Stats

Votes
Will Fraser
  • Real Estate Broker
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
Replied Jan 23 2023, 05:46

To be frank, @Paul Luna it sounds like your partner would be getting a job more than a partner.

You're currently on one of the greatest resources of all time for the world of real estate investing.

Dig deep into something.  Get reps in it.  Then keep going.  Develop real, tangible skill in something in the investing space and then leverage THAT to be a blessing to a partner.

Further reading on this:  So Good They Can't Ignore You by Cal Newport