Pro Member
  • Trinity, AL
Votes |
Real Estate Rookie Bootcamp Question

Tiffany McAnally
Pro Member
  • Trinity, AL
Posted Jan 23 2023, 07:14

I recognize that I'm sliding in under the wire here, but give me a little grace because I just found BP. I'm debating on whether or not to jump on the Real Estate Rookie BootCamp because I already know that I will be unavailable for the Live Q&A sessions. Your girl is currently a night shift nurse in her J. O. B., and, as luck would have it, the sessions run on one of my scheduled nights. So, my question regarding this is:  are the Live Q&A sessions recorded for later watching, because I do know I could benefit just from hearing the questions others pose? Thanks in advance, y'all!

Account Closed
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jan 23 2023, 09:53

@Tiffany McAnally I manage the bootcamp program and am happy to answer any of your questions! The live Q&A sessions are always recorded and posted to the bootcamp the next day, so you can rewatch them whenever is convenient to you. Let me know if you have any other questions, and welcome to the BiggerPockets community!

User Stats

Votes
Tiffany McAnally
Pro Member
  • Trinity, AL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Trinity, AL
Replied Jan 26 2023, 12:24

@Account Closed - I just wanted to return and thank you for your input... I signed up for the Real Estate Rookie BootCamp last night! I'm looking forward to it!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Edward Ward
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ontario, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Ontario, CA
Replied Jan 27 2023, 13:24
Quote from @Tiffany McAnally:

@Account Closed - I just wanted to return and thank you for your input... I signed up for the Real Estate Rookie BootCamp last night! I'm looking forward to it!

Hi Tiffany, I signed up as well. See you on the 7th!