Sergio Castellano
Pro Member
Votes |
Looking for investors in my area!

Sergio Castellano
Pro Member
Posted Feb 8 2024, 13:31

Hello all,

My name is Sergio, I am from Orange County, NY. I am looking to meet fellow investors in my area and learn and build my portfolio. I own one LTR in Michigan right now, it is going okay. I would like to reel it in and start making deals close to home so I can have a more hands on experience.

I am exploring wholesaling now, as that is the easiest barrier to entry it seems. 

Say hi if you’re from upstate NY! 

User Stats

Votes
Kiernan LaFaver
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Feb 8 2024, 22:52

hey Sergio! I’m in the Syracuse area and work with investor clients either starting their journey or building their portfolios. Not as experienced with wholesaling, however. Mostly fix and flip and buy and hold. Would be happy to be a resource!

User Stats

Votes
Sergio Castellano
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Feb 9 2024, 07:35
Quote from @Kiernan LaFaver:

hey Sergio! I’m in the Syracuse area and work with investor clients either starting their journey or building their portfolios. Not as experienced with wholesaling, however. Mostly fix and flip and buy and hold. Would be happy to be a resource!

Hey Kiernan! Thanks for the reply! I’m in insurance right now, we’ve been doing a bunch of business in the Syracuse area the past year or so. It’s a very intriguing area with a ton of potential. I don’t have the means to flip but I always thought it would be a fun project. 
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Trevor Naumann
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New York
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New York
Replied Feb 9 2024, 09:35
Quote from @Sergio Castellano:

Hello all,

My name is Sergio, I am from Orange County, NY. I am looking to meet fellow investors in my area and learn and build my portfolio. I own one LTR in Michigan right now, it is going okay. I would like to reel it in and start making deals close to home so I can have a more hands on experience.

I am exploring wholesaling now, as that is the easiest barrier to entry it seems. 

Say hi if you’re from upstate NY! 

Hey Sergio i am in in your area if you want to chat shoot me a PM or give me a call.

User Stats

Votes
Dylan Eldred
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Syracuse, NY
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Syracuse, NY
Replied Feb 9 2024, 10:50

Hey Sergio,

I live in Syracuse, NY area but grew up in Orange County- Monroe NY specifically.

I have one rental in Houston, Tx where I lived previously for a few years. I'm looking to meet more investors and learn more about the upstate NY market now that I am back in the area.

User Stats

Votes
Sergio Castellano
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Feb 9 2024, 11:39
Quote from @Dylan Eldred:

Hey Sergio,

I live in Syracuse, NY area but grew up in Orange County- Monroe NY specifically.

I have one rental in Houston, Tx where I lived previously for a few years. I'm looking to meet more investors and learn more about the upstate NY market now that I am back in the area.

Hey Dylan! No way, I work right down the road from Monroe in Highland Mills. So you’re an agent up in Syracuse?

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 12 2024, 08:43

Hey Sergio, I live in Monroe NY. I'm hoping to buy my first property within the next year and am working on building a list of potential partners going forward. Would love to connect!