User Stats

Votes
Javon Wilson
Votes |
Connections in Georgia

Javon Wilson
Posted Feb 16 2024, 19:06

Hi Everyone,

I’m moving to Atlanta in a few months and would like to connect with anyone who’s experienced or just starting out in the world of real estate investing. I feel like this platform is a great place to network and I would love to get different perspectives, find potential lenders, and even build a team. This is a new adventure for me and I am eager to begin and connect with many others!

Sincerely,

Native New Yorker

User Stats

Votes
Melanie P.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
Replied Feb 17 2024, 01:33

Google Atlanta REIA. There's a big one that uses the word "alliance" instead of "association." You'll find everything you need there.

User Stats

Votes
Lateefah Mathews
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Feb 17 2024, 06:14

Hey @Javon Wilson I recommend focusing on building your Big Four team, especially since you're new to the area. This approach will set a solid foundation for your real estate investing journey here in the A.

And if you are going to use Melanie's recommendation to check out the GA REIA, you can do so by searching here on Bigger Pockets forums, you'll find they post new meetings quite often.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes