Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Necheon Cooney
  • Gainesville, FL
Votes |
Beginner investor seeking guidance on first investment Motivated!

Necheon Cooney
  • Gainesville, FL
Posted Jul 29 2014, 12:33

Hi, my name is Necheon Cooney a motivated individual with a full-time job new to the BP community. making my first step toward networking awesome website by the way. I've been reading and researching about REI for months now. seriously been so excited can barely sleep at night. I recently discovered BP which is a great addition to my resources. Reading a lot of post and a couple of blogs and podcasts. found potential flip/sell deals working with a realtor but unable to take action because of lack of experience and enough capital. It has been difficult to get a conventional loan high enough to purchase my first investment. strongly leaning toward a partner/ mentor is this a wise choice? if any in local area or state of Florida. I would like to meet or video chat and build quality relationships but hard to find. Any advice on creative financing such as private lenders responses are greatly appreciated.

Sorry about my profile picture uploading at having trouble the moment want to build trust contact Via email or  phone if you want to see a pic of me or conversation.

Thanks

Loading replies...