• Real Estate Investor
  • Madison, WI
Votes |
Newbie here from Madison WI

Douglas Quinn
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Madison, WI
Posted Aug 1 2014, 10:03

I am from Madison WI and just received my MBA degree along with the big price tag that came along with it. I have been interested in starting my own real estate business for some years and feel that this is the right time to get it going. I have joined my local Real Estate Investors Association in Madison and should be going to my first meeting in about two or three weeks.

I do currently own a property in a different city that we have been renting out for the past 2 years. It was our private residence that we converted into an investment property so that we could move to Madison for a new job opportunity. I do have some experience with property investments, but my current property is income is only covering the mortgage that we are paying. So it is not much of an investment.

I am hoping to connect with others in my area that have the same interest with the goal of learning the ins and outs of starting and running our real estate investing business. My wife and I talk about leaving our children a legacy which they can take and build on.

I look forward to getting involved in the discussions and working with you all in the future as we grow in the real estate industry.

Doug -

Loading replies...