Your Mission Statement

3 Replies

For those of you who are flipping and wholesaling, would you mind sharing your mission statement with me? I would greatly appreciate it!

No one puts these together anymore.  

In the words of Orrin Woodward, " Have fun, Make money, make a difference ".

Why do you think you need a mission statement?  You do these jobs to make money, right?  What more do you need to know in order to make decisions about your business?

At least in my current business, our mission statement (or maybe that's not even the right term) helps define our purpose and sets a clear path to the result. Of course making money is the ultimate goal, but we do, after all, need to convince other people we are worth doing business with as opposed to doing business with another investor. 

I'm just starting out but I am having difficulty defining how it is I am really helping a distressed homeowner and why I would be a better solution than any other of the thousands investors competing for their house. 

@Jerry Puckett  mentioned this in a podcast and I thought maybe it was the answer to the paragraph above. Perhaps if you read this Jerry you can share your mission statement?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.