Business Plan

6 Replies

I am a new investor and I'm starting to put together my business plan. Can anyone help me on how to start this? It would help if any one could email me a sample or outline to help me with any ideas. Thank you in advance Kathy.

I would like to help, but I never had a business plan for REI. I just started buying houses. And ended up here today.

If I did have a business plan, it would have changed several times. Not sure I would have followed it.

Just do a Google search for "real estate business plan template".

@Kathy Fuentes  website, he has everything you need to help with your real estate investment business. It's chock full of fantastic information. I've learned a lot from him! 

(614) 638-8635

I wrote a business plan when I got going, but mainly to organize my thoughts, I have yet to be asked by a lender for a copy of my plan, so format isn't a big deal.  Just write down what you want to do, where you want to go & how you want to get there.  

The most important thing when starting out is to get educated. Learn how to analyze a deal, figure out market rents, get tax data, how to market a property & get a solid foundation in which ever aspect of REI you plan on going with.

Thank you all for your input it has help me.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.