Money Lending

2 Replies

I would say for your first rental, you'd definitely want to take advantage of a conventional fixed 30 year loan (non-owner occupied/investment property) that you can get with pretty much any lender.

Expect to put down 20% for a SFH or 25% for a 2-4 unit property. These loans are available for 1-4 unit properties only.

REI Nation
Turnkey Real Estate
Wondering how to safely invest in out-of-state real estate?
This 40-page eBook is your best resource for safe, profitable, passive real estate investing.
Download Now