• Real Estate Agent
  • Honolulu, HI
Votes |
First call back from direct mail yellow bandit postcard

Nola Akee
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Honolulu, HI
Posted Nov 24 2014, 22:11

For this newbie, I'm glad to get my first phone call. Of course it's not a deal but good to get experience of speaking to potential customers. The first mail out was 200 postcards (last month), no call back. This time it was 615 postcards (200 from first mail out list added 400+ to the list, both lists are not from the same district/zip code area, here on Oahu, trying to target a particular area to see which one works best and will be adding more zip/districts to the mix in a few months). This person actually called to find out more information since it only said "we buy houses for cash". I explained to him what we do as investors and he said his son is selling a house but it's in good condition. I thanked him for the call and forgot to let him know to call me in the future if he needs any help. And of course forgot to ask him his address to keep track. However, I will be mailing out to the same prospects again soon, so he may call me back to get off the list or talk story. Thanks for listening. BTW, thank you yellowletters for helping me with my list and mail outs.

Loading replies...