Any advice welcomed

2 Replies

Hi! 

I would be very interested in learning more hands on by being a wholesaler or even do some bird dogging for the learning experience. I am a hard dedicated worker and a quick learner.

I am new to investing. I have been reading books and studying online courses for about 6 months. I owned a title agency that also closed real estate loans for 6 years but closed it 3 years ago. I also was a mortgage lender for 4 years. So I do have a lot of knowledge about real estate. 

I am excited to start this new adventure. 

Thanks

Nikki

Hi Nikki,

I am happy to help you in any way that I can.  I recommend setting a written goal, write a plan and take action on the plan. If you are looking for ideas about ways to accomplish these tasks, please feel free to contact me directly. 

I also recommend reading as much as you want to on the BP website about topics that are of interest to you.  There is a lot of useful information to be found here. 

Thanks so much for your post!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.