New to BP and the Real Estate game!

2 Replies

Hey folks! Im 24 and looking for someone to help point me in the right direction. Im new to San Antonio, Tx and dont really now who to trust and what not.

I am interested in purchasing an owner-occupied multi-family investment (1,2 or 3 unit). I will be putting 25% down. I am also pretty open if it will be move-in ready or a foreclosure.

Looking for some advice from someone who has done this before. And how can i get access to the MLS.

Possibly recommend a good honest agent that can assist me in finding good deals? Assuming that would be a good start. I live in the Castle Hills area (78216). Any advice would help, thanks!

Thank you for your time and sorry for sounding like such a newbie!

Hey Anthony!  Welcome to BP and welcome to San Antonio.  I think you'll find that you will enjoy both.

I haven't "done this before", although I've been trolling BP for a while now and plan to purchase my first investment sometime the first half of 2015.

I'm a Realtor here and have access to the MLS. If you need help with that aspect, I'm happy to help. I'm near the Leon Springs area (I-10 north of 1604) so if you'd ever want to meet up, I'm game.

Good luck and enjoy BP and SA.

thank you! Can you shoot me a daily invoice of your 1,2 and 3 unit homes? In safer neighborhoods all the way up to new Braunfels. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.