Hello NWF Panhandle, Ft Walton Beach, Destin, Navarre, Crestview, Pensacola, Gulf Breeze

16 Replies

I am new to biggerpockets.com and am just getting started in REI. I am and have been studying wholesaling as it seems the best way to get into investing. I am looking forward to networking with investors in the Ft Walton Beach, FL area and to get the ball rolling!

Korena,

Welcome to Bigger Pockets and REI.

Good luck hunting.

Tom Waier

Hi @Korena Jones  !  Welcome to BiggerPockets.  Ft. Walton is one of the areas we'll be focusing on for fix & flips. 

Best of luck and hope 2015 is an amazing one for you!

@Korena Jones  

Hey I'm a local wholesaler here in the area. I focus from Pensacola to Destin. If you are looking for a good REIA then I would HIGHLY recommend the PIG group in Pensacola. goto www. pensacola pig .com.

@Korena Jones  Ft. Walton and Destin is a great area to live, really beautiful there.  I invest closer to Pensacola, good luck and let me know if you need anything or have any questions. 

Will do and thank you so much @William Allen!

@JPaul Mills, thank you for your help! I'll be sure to check out PIG. By any chance, do you know anything about RE Navigators in FWB? Have you attended any of their meetings?

Thanks @Travis Hamilton for the welcome! I hope the same for you!

Thanks for the welcome @Tom Waier!

@Korena Jones  - if you end up finding out more about the FWB RE Navigators I'd love to know!

Okay, will do @Travis Hamilton. I contacted Diane Keller (Endless Horizons Realty) this week and was told that the next RE Navigators meeting will be on Feb 9th at 6 pm at Two Trees Restaurant at the FWB Golf Course. More to follow... 

@Korena Jones  To get the @ sign to work you need to click on the persons name under the text bar after you start writing it.  Then they will get a notification that you mentioned them in a post, it took me a while to work this out...  Look forward to hearing more about FWB club too.  

@Travis Hamilton  

Okay, will do . I contacted Diane Keller (Endless Horizons Realty) this week and was told that the next RE Navigators meeting will be on Feb 9th at 6 pm at Two Trees Restaurant at the FWB Golf Course. More to follow...

@JPaul Mills  

Thank you for your help! I'll be sure to check out PIG. By any chance, do you know anything about RE Navigators in FWB? Have you attended any of their meetings?

@Korena Jones  

Yes I do.  They are no longer there.  It is now the Pensacola PIG group.  But in March, Matt, the head of the group, will be doing a PIG group in Destin.  

@Travis Hamilton , I just wanted to follow up with you. There is a REI group that meets the second Monday of every month at 6 pm at Two Trees Restaurant at the FWB Golf Course. I attended last month and was able to learn some things about the market in Ft Walton and network.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here