New & Need Great Tips on Real Estate Success. .

1 Reply

Hi!

I'm 23 years Young, a Mother, a Wife and a Business Student. Unfortunately I'm not working but in the meantime I'm working on my Cookbook that'll be Published by the end of this year!

Well.. I have no experience in real estate But I've always been interested in Real Estate but at the time the Market (Economy) was bad and forclosures were heavy. Now the Market is back up, I look forward to pursuing a career as a Realtor. This is just 1 of my Many accomplishments! I have great saling skills, marketing skills, people skills, listening & leadership skills so I'm sure I will enjoy this Field!

I would love to attend Realtor School & get my License by May.

If Anyone have any Successful-Powerful Tips that'll help this Rookie in the Real Estate Life! I would Surely be Appreciative!  Oh and after I obtain my License & whatnot, Soon I'll be seeking an Intern Position so that I can gain that hands-on/ one on one experience! Overall, I will be Extraordinary! !

@Nakiara Powell  contrary to what marketers will tell you to sell there product, there is no secret. BP has everything you need, providing you work hard, and don't give up

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.