Going "Green"

3 Replies

Hi,

I am a new real estate investor and I was hoping experienced investors would be able to help me figure out how to set up a rehabbing business that focuses on going "green" and creating environmentally sustainable homes. This is a topic that has always interested me, and now that I am in the real estate investing business I figure it would be a good idea to gather information on this topic. I am investing in the Eastern Massachusetts region, and eventually I would like to expand. Thank you very much, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @Larry Fried  ,

Thank you very much for the support! Also thank you for the suggestion, and if you come across any other investors that are experienced or interested in this topic, please help me find them because I agree that more investors going green would be a great step that people can take in their rehabs.

Hi @(Donna) Hang Vo, I see that you posted about green rehabs.  I'm also interested in this topic.  Did you end up finding the info you were looking for?  What types of green features do you include in your rehabs?  I'd love to know more!

I'm a newish investor in Ypsilanti, MI and entering into my first flip (I've got 2 rentals currently).

Thank you!

Keri

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you