• New York City, NY
Votes |
My first Flip ...

Mardochee Pierre
  • Real Estate Investor
  • New York City, NY
Posted May 14 2015, 15:05

Hello Biggerpocketers,

Hope all is well! I just wanted to let you guys know I have been researching , connecting with brokers and doing a whole bunch of property analysis.Nevertheless, I have stumbled on to a very nice in Westchester county, NY. It is a 4 bedroom , 1 bath with approximately 1400 square feet . The property itself is marked down by atleast 50% to about $185,000-$190,000. With all the comps, that house is estimated to be worth $393,000, but houses that have sold in area within the with similar comps have sold for $320,000 to $360,000. With all this information I've given I'd like to know if anyone in NY, NJ or Connecticut would like to partner up. I'm not sure If "Hard Money"would cover my first flip ( I don't have 20% or 25% to put down) and I the other thing I would like to gain some knowledge from an experienced flipper. If anyone is interest please send me a message. There is an open house Saturday between 12-2( May 16th 2015) I will be attending. I also have pictures of the property if anyone would like to see them. 

Loading replies...