Improving my credit Virginia

2 Replies

Hey BP I have been putting in days and hours of research on credit repair and can not decide on which route to go or company to choose. Does anyone have any experience with this I have a great lease purchase deal I can't close because of my credit. I want to fix my past teenage mistakes and better my score. So please if you now any national companies, local Virginia ones, or how to do it myself comment. Really looking to start on this as soon as possible. 

I work with people nationally on their credit rating because I do to lease to own and getting them a mortgage is an urgent priority 

It's been my experience doing this over 30 years that takes about 6 to 12 months to improve your credit score to a point where you can get a great mortgage is a great website , study the fair credit reporting act FCRA

Www. is a one on one coaching service that I use for all my time my tenant buyers to help them get a good FICO

Bank round Robin is a process to help you boost your credit score within six months

How it works: you take $1000 and bring into a major bank and talk to the bank manager and asked them to take that money and do a secured loan for 12 months came back about $85 a month

Double up on payments where you make two $85 a month payments and pay it off within six months

When you pay off your secured loan then get another secured loan and double up on payments so at the end of 12 months you have two secured loans that are paid "as agreed" on your credit report which boosts your FICO score

thanks a lot I've already contacted and I hope they can better my score like you suggested. @Brian Gibbons

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you