Columbus Ohio new to real estate

7 Replies

No Money, Credit is decent or lets say i have poor credit, no Experience , and i want to get into real estate to wholesale, buy fix and rent or to also fix and flip. any suggestions?

@Keith Vinson

Welcome to the site.

Best way for a guy in your situation to get involved in the game is to become an agent.

Right now you need doors to open as you don't have any of your own capital to invest at the moment.

Network with people and ad value. You will ad value by working as their agent.

Good luck.

Originally posted by @James Wise :

@Keith Vinson

Welcome to the site.

Best way for a guy in your situation to get involved in the game is to become an agent.

Right now you need doors to open as you don't have any of your own capital to invest at the moment.

Good luck.

Yikes , ok so do you recommend any places in columbus ohio to study and get my real estate license i have heard of columbus state community college, and hondros would you recommend them? Or any other suggestions 

Originally posted by @Ozzy Smith :

Keith

My name is Ozzy from American Dream Investments LLC out of Dayton OH. I have a few turnkey properties that I am willing to sell on land contract. I specialize in buy and hold real estate but unfortunately I bought to many to fast and am simply looking to liquidate a few for cash to get some of my other deals done. If you are interested give me a call or send an email. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ozzy Smith

American Dream Investments LLC

(937)572-7931

[email protected]

www.americandreaminvestments.org

Ok i will email you, hopefully we can come of help to eachother.

Originally posted by @Keith Vinson:
Originally posted by @James Wise:

@Keith Vinson

Welcome to the site.

Good luck.

Yikes , ok so do you recommend any places in columbus ohio to study and get my real estate license i have heard of columbus state community college, and hondros would you recommend them? Or any other suggestions 

Hondros is pretty good. Several of us at my brokerage went there.

Hi Keith,

I took classes for my license from Hondros. I chose it because of the schedule. I was able to take weekend classes. At the time I was looking, Columbus state was only offering weekday and evening classes. Be aware of costs - classes, license fees, and fees for the board of realtors. It takes some time and effort, but I actually learned about BP from a fellow student.

Happy to answer other questions.

Ben