Votes
Kelly Harold
  • Bristol, PA
Votes |
Bird dog for a investor bucks county

Kelly Harold
  • Bristol, PA
Posted Jun 26 2015, 14:18

hello everyone, so excited to have found this site as I start my journey into real estate. I am looking for some local investors in bucks county that could mentor me and I could bird dog for them with no risk and make some money. I am a single mom that was an ultrasound technologist and lost career due to injury on the job. I have done a lot or research, webinars and even went to three day rich dad( guru) then did a lot more research and didn't fall for their hoax. I am looking for real investors who have been successful that will take some time to train me to do the dirty work to get my hands wet at no risk to me until my corporation done and I have the credit to start investing. A dear friend of mine is an adjuster who comes across properties as well. Then would like to eventually build Avery successful team. I am highly motivated, very intelligent and business oriented. I am so tired of barley surviving life. I want to start living it. Please feel free to contact me. I have been out of work  and am available generally everyda. Thanks everyone. So excited to be in a community of like minded individuals😊

Loading replies...