contracts & Building a buyers list????

2 Replies

If possible can someone let me know were I can find copies of contracts for wholesalers buying from real estate agents. Also I am a brand spanking new wholesaler in my first week I have 4 solid leads and will be making offers on them. My question Is what is the best way to find a serious buyer/investor?

@Joseph Colon

You can find contracts under the resources tab here on BP. You should invest in getting a lawyer to draw one that is legal and legit to your local laws. I use a simple one page purchase contract. If you are buying from a realtor I am sure they will have all the contracts you need. 

As for the buyers list I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just go to your local REI meetings and introduce yourself to cash buyers. They will be everywhere there. Or you can try going to auctions where real cash buyers are paying cash for deals all the time. They would love to see what deals you have. I built my buyers list pretty organically as time went on, but I mostly just sell to 2 or 3 people.

Micah Thank You so much for the info. I am already in search for my local Rei meetings. I will also take your advice and speak to a lawyer.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here