Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Twombly
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Is it a deal? One hour of free MFRE coaching in return for one hour of me picking your brains! (2 hrs total)

Jonathan Twombly
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted Jul 15 2015, 13:59

Hello BPers!

I have a proposition for you:

An hour of coaching:  I would like to offer 5-7 people the chance to spend an hour with me on a group conference call, where you can ask me any questions you have about multifamily real estate investing, and I will do my best to answer them.

Why I'm doing this and what I ask in return:  I am preparing some educational materials for people who want to learn to invest in multifamily real estate.  I have learned a lot over the years, but I want to make these materials as useful and valuable as possible for the audience, so I want to know what you want to learn most.  

Thus, in return for an hour of my time answering your questions, I ask for an hour of your time telling me what kinds of materials and topics would be the most helpful to you in a set of MFRE educational materials.

Date & Time: July 24, 2015 at 12:00 noon EDT

Dial-in information: to be provided to those selected to participate

How to join the call:  The call is open to anyone who wants to learn more about multifamily investing.  (I don't know anything about SF, so I won't be able to help you there.)     The ideal person is a newbie who is very serious about getting into this field, and has some specific questions that are holding him/her back from getting started.

The group needs to be small to keep it manageable, so it will be limited to 5-7 people.  To apply, please respond to this thread with a brief post telling me about yourself, your level of experience (newbie is okay), and the question(s) you have for me.  I want a diverse group of people with different questions, and I also want to make sure that your questions are something I have experience with, so I don't waste your time.

Is it a deal? Then just reply to this thread.

Loading replies...