Nashville Rookie

5 Replies

Hey, my name is Marcus. I am looking to help a real estate investor with their portfolio. I am wanting to learn as much as I can and thought that it would be best to 'learn on the job' with someone that is already doing it. I have no real estate investing experience, but have been interested for awhile and I am looking to get mine started soon. I have experience in construction and fixing just about anything. Also I am looking into getting my real estate license to help me get started. I would like to have a meet up in Nashville, TN sometime or have a phone call if that would work out best. Thank you for your time.

hey Marcus. I'm a wholesaler out here in Nashville. If you are looking to get started wholesaling would be a great place to start.  I would be more than happy to sit down and talk hit me up 7819641160

@Marcus Leonard

PM me and we can link up and talk. I am currently buying in Nashville. I also do some wholesaling. 

Originally posted by @James Wise :

@Marcus Leonard

Welcome to the site. I think getting your real estate license and working with this investor is a great way to get your career started.

Thanks for the advice James! Are you doing business in Nashville?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you