knoxville wholesale friendly title company?

5 Replies

My apologies in advance if this questions already been asked and answered. I'm new to the area and new to investing in the Knoxville area and searching for a title company.  I've called multiple places locally and no one seems to know what I'm talking about. Do any of you have any personal experience with any companies in my area? 

Thanks Alisha

@Alisha Mingus

I read this post from March:

"Originally posted by @Christopher Smith:

Hi Thomas, I just closed on a house with Concord Title off of Lovell Rd. They are investor friendly and have an attorney on staff. They also work with assignments of contracts and such. "

Let me know if you come up with any good wholesale deals. I may be interested.

I've used joyce, meredith, normand, and flitcroft out of oak ridge a few times. They handled a 4 house purchase where I wholesaled one immediately in a back to back closing. I also used them when a wholesaler brought me a deal, they closed that one in less than 10 business days as well. There's also admiral title company which is owned by the adams law firm, they have a partnership with the local reia so while I've never used them I'm sure they can do whatever you'd need, maybe just a bit more expensive. 

you guys are awesome !!! Thank you so much. I'm obviously new to this forum and searched but couldnt find anything so again thank you guys so much for such speady replies. 

@Alisha Mingus

Both Admiral Title and Concord Title are excellent companies to work with. Phillis Burnett with Admiral Title works directly with many of the investors in KnoxREIA and has a proven track record in getting transactions closed. 

Admiral Titles and the Adams Law Firm are primary sponsors of KnoxREIA. They will help new investors avoid problems and help seasoned investors close complicated transactions.

Also, you can go to www.knoxreia.com to register for emails about our meetings and other events. There is a meeting tomorrow night - hope to see you there.

Ive just discovered that my response to this post never got posted. Thank you all for recommending title companies. I've contacted both Admiral and Concord and both seem to be exactly what I was hoping for. I'm still waiting their response about fee's but still a step in the right direction. As for the rei meeting on Tuesday, I wasn't able to attend but do plan on attending the next one. I hope to see you gentleman there and meet in person. Thank you again for the information.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.