One of the HOTTEST markets in the USA - Central Florida!!!

5 Replies

Hello Everyone,

I would like to take a moment to introduce Myself. My name is Frank Derrick Rodriguez and I work with Orlando's #1 real estate Investment firm, ALTURA INVESTMENTS. I am always available to help you in your search for the perfect property based on your investment needs, everything from long term "Buy+Hold" investments, to quick "Fix & Flip" strategies. Allow me, and my firm, to share our knowledge of one of the countries best Investment markets - Central Florida. We make real estate investing EASY and our advice and know-how is FREE!

Feel free to contact me at anytime, no matter the day at: 407-706-8181

or email me directly at: [email protected]

www.alturainvestments.com

@Frank Rodriguez - Nice to meet you. I'm interested in the Orlando area and primarily focused on duplex, triplex, and fourplexes. Hope to build a relationship with you in the future. 

Originally posted by @Mitchlyn D. :

@Frank Rodriguez - Nice to meet you. I'm interested in the Orlando area and primarily focused on duplex, triplex, and fourplexes. Hope to build a relationship with you in the future. 

Nice to meet you as well Mitchlyn, If you would like I can begin to send you write-ups on properties that I have available right now. Send me your contact information and I can send them right away! Thanks again, talk with you soon.

Originally posted by @Padma Mody :

@Frank Rodriguez - I am from Oviedo too! Please let me know if you have any low price properties.

Hello Padma, If you would like I can begin to send you write-ups on properties that I have available right now. Send me your contact information and I can send them right away! Thanks again, talk with you soon.

HI! I am new to this, my fiance is a part time real estate agent but has only dealt with very expensive new construction homes which I am not interested in. I am more interested in multi family rentals, but mostly myself for myself due to she has very little time for it. I have no idea where to start or what to do. But welcome any help or ideas.

Alex Carbonell