Ready to start?

2 Replies

Hey everyone, I was just wondering at which point did you decide to go from "learning" searching for information to actually doing what you intended to do?

I know starting out its impossible to have all the answers to all the questions and situations and probably will never know everything, but when did you feel confident enough to get out there and do it?

How did you get over your analysis paralysis?

all tips will be greatly appreciated!

Chris

Hopefully you are plugged into your local REIA club if you have one in your area. No matter how much reading, watching, etc... you might do, at some point your gonna have to pull the trigger and hope for the best. When I decided to buy my first 2 rental homes I purchased them in the same area where our company was selling them at the time and our clients were having success. I was familiar with the area and how it was performing but none of that mattered now that I was on the hook for the homes.

Good luck!!

Medium buymemphisnow stacksCurt Davis, Buy Memphis Now | [email protected] | 605‑310‑7929 | http://www.BuyMemphisNow.com | TN Agent # 00321765

My opinion is, if you know enough to stumble through the system, then do it. You'll make mistakes, hopefully none so bad they knock you out, but doing nothing is far worse.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you