Investor friendly Real Estate agent+Escrow company in sacramento?

11 Replies

Im looking for an investor friendly real estate agent and an escrow company that allows doubles closes in the sacramento area to add to my wholesale team.. any suggestions?

Hi Valentyn,

I am a investor friendly realtor in SF. I have another realtor that is doing deals in Sacramento.  I would be happy to connect your with her.  I have an investor that is interested in the Sacramento market too. And I too want to start doing deals in Sacramento.

I would be great to connect.

@Valentyn Svit You can use Chicago title in Roseville if you are

If they are just buying and then selling concurrently yes, but all parties from the 1st and 2nd leg have to acknowledge instructions that they are aware this is happening, since the 2nd leg will never have a prelim vested in the sellers name and typically financing involved, it usually is not acceptable.

this is direct from Chicago title. 916-783-7195,

Medium houseGordon Cuffe, wholesalehomes | 916‑261‑2381 | http://www.sacramentowholesalehomes.com | CA Agent # 01125228, CA Lender # 1037464

@Valentyn Svit

My realtor has always gone above and beyond for me, and she is a fantastic investor agent. I can give you her contact info if you're interested in short listing a few realtors?

9169343457 | http://www.theRIDG.com | CA Agent # BRE # 1847278, CA Lender # NMLS # 1411475

@Jesse Hinaman

am interested can you please provide her contact #, what do u mean by above and beyond :) am always looking to connect with other investors on sacramento to learn more and network.

@Jesse Hinaman

I am also interested in an investor knowledgeable realtor.  Thanks!

Hi @Valentyn Svit  I'll also follow suit of @Gordon Cuffe and recommend Chicago Title. They are a great company. Good luck with your investment! Let me know if I can help at all.

Hi there @Malia Arnold   @Hoang Vu @David Erjavec

I"m a local agent in the Sac/Placer county areas. I started out investing and then became an agent full time because I love real estate so much. So, I am definitely investor friendly and understand what you're looking for whether it's buy and hold or flipping. 

I have a full team I work with from traditional lenders, hard money lenders, contractors, title and escrow etc... Chicago Title is amazing. Try Heather Durborough - BP won't let me post her number here.

If anything, I can help guide you on neighborhoods, market updates, how to get offers accepted etc :) 

I can handle escrows in all of Cali and have quite a few NorCal clients simply because of my ability to double close.

B-C deal will have a title report on my escrows, too.

@Valentyn Svit ....Welcome! I personally have been working with @Shannon Peace and have been very happy with her service and attention to detail. Always accessible via email or phone. Had been helping me through a tough deal as well.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you