Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Nick Doria
  • Real Estate Agent/Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
What kind of ACTION have you been taking towards 2016 goals?

Nick Doria
  • Real Estate Agent/Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Feb 13 2016, 09:34

While I love this website and all of the information that is on here I believe there is too many people that just talk about making that first step towards investing but never do. So lets share what we are doing to reach our goals and hold each other accountable to reaching our goals. 

I will share my goals for this year and my current progress. 

1.) Get my real estate license in illinois since I've only been able to rent apartments the last two years this will help significantly in increasing my income. 

Progress towards this goal: 

Passed the state exam on 2/8/16 and have already got a few people that I have been talking to for the last few months that i'm working with to help them find a condo to buy. 

2.) House hack a  4 plex, improve credit score to 700, triple my income from last year

Progress towards this goal:

Working on increasing my income from my career in real estate and also doing some credit repair this will help me more so for the upcoming years and help gain some credibility with lenders. Building relationships with lenders to allow me to have a better chance at getting a loan when the time comes and also to increase the chances for my clients as well. Looking into a partnership to see if it will be a good idea for both sides involved.

Those are my two major goals to make happen this year. I believe when you try to hit ten major goals in one year it tends to make you lose focus on all of them and none of them get accomplished. Work towards the two most important ones and then after you reach them go after the others. 

Would love to hear what others are doing to reach their goals as well and who know we may be able to share ideals in how we are working towards them if we share common goals.   

Loading replies...