Wholesaling and getting started

2 Replies

Good Afternoon! Happy June 1, 2016. My husband and I are going to do this and get started in real estate investing. We are motivated but I really need some help. I don't know where to start! There is so much information and I'm so overwhelmed. I have got it down to wholesaling as we don't have any money or credit to use right now. This is our life line right now to make a change. If anyone can please help me getting started I would appreciate it so much!

Welcome to BP Jacquline. 

Look up the  Bigger Pockets' Ultimate Beginners Guide to Real Estate Wholesaling, and that will give you a good start. 

You can throw up an "I Buy Houses For Cash" Ad on Craigslist and see if you get leads, Look on the MLS for undervalued REOs, or look for motivated sellers on craigslist.

There are lots of ways to get started, and the BP community is amazing. I'm sure if you're determined you will find success.

Good luck!

-Chelsea

@Chelsea Tustison

That's great advice. I have used Craigslist myself for clients and it does help. Like you said in Forums you can learn a lot just by asking questions.  @Jacquline Lara have you tried REIAs? You can learn a lot just by going there. There is also this course I stumbled upon. I just started the training's and I have learned quit a bit already. Maybe it could be helpful to you as well. Hope I was able to be of some help. Good luck. :)  

Promotion
Sharestates
America's Private Lender
Receive Fix and Flip Funding Approval In As Little As 24 Hours!
Sharestates helps developers and brokers secure funding quickly with the most competitive terms.
Get Funded