Votes
Kenneth Lee
  • Ridge Farm, IL
Votes |
Getting Started at 18 years old!!!!

Kenneth Lee
  • Ridge Farm, IL
Posted Sep 29 2016, 18:36

Finally getting started on my dreams and goals! Just got a purchase contract in the mail today for a little house located in a nice small community. Only paying $645.00 for it. Tax deed auction. It didn't sell at auction. Small neighborhood so there's no real esate investor around here that I am aware of. Yes I know I still have to pay for a title search and also to get the title switched over to make it marketable. So hopefully the title search will come back good and clear! Then I can proceed to start rehabbing it. Have about $5,000 to rehab the property.Peeked through the windows and the carpet looked newer walls need paint and needs some outside work! I do want to keep it as a rental but right now i want to make a fast nickel instead of a slow dime. Wanting to get it rehabbed within 2 months sell it and reinvest the money.Plan it to keep flipping till I have enough to buy Multiple unit apartments.  I am shooting big for my goals. I want 1000 units by time I am 25! I will do everything in my power to make it happen! I do have a question could i fix it up rent it out (rent around here is $500-$600 a month) then when its paid off which wouldn't take long, refinance it? Thanks in advance!!

Loading replies...