GUYS Networking WORKS!!!

2 Replies

Hey guys, just wanted to let all you newbies know that this networking stuff is the real deal.

Today I met with a notary to get some documents signed. It turns out, this guy thought my ideals in real estate were pretty hot and he was pretty impressed. So he introduced me to a friend of his who happens to own over thirty rental properties in my area. Through this connection, I instantly have access to multiple trustworthy contractors who have been working for this guy for years. 

Get out there and share your ambitions with people! You never know who they are, or who they know

That's fantastic @Rosston Smith . Good for you for getting out there, and I completely agree. I could never have flipped a house out of state or done some of my more creative deals without building relationships.  Tell everyone what you do, and remind them often!

Originally posted by @Micki M. :

That's fantastic @Rosston Smith. Good for you for getting out there, and I completely agree. I could never have flipped a house out of state or done some of my more creative deals without building relationships.  Tell everyone what you do, and remind them often!

Absolutely! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.