Looking for Real Estate Agent

21 Replies

Hello BP,

I've been deal analyzing for about a month now and think I am ready for the next step, placing offers! 

Looking for a real estate agent familiar with Phoenix/Tempe area.  Preferably with personal experience in 2-4 unit multi properties.  Any referrals or recommendations? 

Looking forward to get started and lock in my first deal!

Best regards,

Armando

dont look in the weeds..... look at the end result

Hey @George P.  Any suggestions on where to find an agent?

I just moved to Phoenix a few months ago so not too sure where to start my search.

how many agents have you called to see if they'll fit what you need?

if you do not buy a property because you can't find an agent that has 2-4 unit buildings will be a huge mistake. those type of agents are like a needle in a haystack. 

Have you talked to any agent. Because one of my friend thinking of buying a property in Phoenix. Right now he lives in Essex county NJ. He has two houses and trying for selling homes in Essex county NJ. Do you have any idea or any agent that will be beneficial for him to get a good property in Phoenix.

@ Armando Raygoza

We have a great agent who deals with investors specifically.

Send me a PM if you would like their contact.

Hey @George P. yea that makes sense. I could see how those agents are hard to come by. I haven't started calling local real estate brokers yet but will do so this week. I thought I'd request recommendations here first.

@Eric Delcol Thanks, I just sent you a message!

This post has been removed.

Hello @Armondo Raygoza don't know if you have found an agent yet but I am a full time Realtor in the Phoenix area. Message me if you need some assistance buying in the Phoenix market. Thanks!

Armando, I am an agent and own a triplex and fourplex in Tempe. If you haven't found a qualified agent yet don't hesitate to reach out. I love Tempe and multi family.

@Armando Raygoza hey Armando, contact any real estate agent and tell him/her to set you up for an MLS and give you access that way you do your own research. That's how I did my research and was able to find a fourplex and bought it this way.

If you need any help I can help you. I went through the same road than you're going right now.

Message me if you want to. I live in Ahwatukee

Originally posted by @Carlos Gonzalez :

Armando Raygoza hey Armando, contact any real estate agent and tell him/her to set you up for an MLS and give you access that way you do your own research.

not even a self respecting agent will do that...

George P.
What's wrong with this method

Absolute nothing... But they risk their license being revoked if they are caught.  I'd love to do it but even agents I have worked with for the last 6 yrs would never ever give me their access.. 

@George P.
Every real estate agent that I have asked to they've set me up for it. No body says otherwise.

George P.
Every real estate agent that I have asked to they've set me up for it. No body says otherwise.

are you sure you are talking about them giving you access or them setting u up with daily feed of the MLS listings?

there's a big difference..

@George P.
Don't know really.
They give me their website and a username and a password and I'm in.

George P.
Don't know really.
They give me their website and a username and a password and I'm in.

i've never heard of that unless they are trully your best buddy or a wife.

if you have it, use it and do not tell anyone. that's crazy lucky!!

@Armando Raygoza I posted a blog post a few days ago that might help you sift through the agents in your area. Hope it helps you out. click on link below :)

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/5868/52724-im-new-to-investing-how-do-i-find-an-investor-friendly-agent

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here