New to BiggerPockets

4 Replies

Hello BiggerPockets! My name is Jorge, I have a full time job with a fortune 50 company and very eager to UP my real estate investing. I would prefer to invest locally in southern California and I want to do buy-and-hold or commercial. I also want to start managing properties for others and conduct business consulting for general management, since I have been managing groups of over 200+ team members. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or message me if you want to talk personal finance and real estate...I JUST LOVE THIS STUFF.

Your new biggerpockets family member,

Jorge

SoCal Real Estate Investor

@Jorge Barboza Jr.

Great welcome to B/P. I like to welcome the new members as much as time will allow. I have been here on B/P for a few years and have made some great connections here. Seems like you have found your area of interest in real estate investing. Wish you all the best here and hope to see you on B/P more often.

Thanks so much Steve. What is your focus area?

Welcome to BP!! There is an unlimited wealth of knowledge and resources here! Happy hunting!
Kevin

Thanks Kevin! I can't wait to start working with fellow biggerpockets members

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here