Votes
Brian Twigg
  • West Sacramento, CA
Votes |
Moving to Kansas city area Looking for a mentor

Brian Twigg
  • West Sacramento, CA
Posted Dec 10 2016, 17:15

After lots of research over the last few months my wife and I have decided to move out of California and really focus on getting our real estate business started. We have decided on the Kansas City area because of the great market and we also have some good friends in Overland Park and really enjoy the area. I currently work for a sub-sea robotics company managing the engineering park where I facilitate all necessary testing on prototype components prior to production. While I do enjoy what I do I feel it is now time to go after my dreams of being a full time real estate investor. I am looking for an experienced investor in the buy and hold arena that would be willing to mentor me in exchange for my hard work in any aspect of the business. I don't have a ton of experience, only one live in flip, I have managed a handful of small construction projects at a previous employer, I managed the entire engineering park project at my current employer which included construction of an 11,000 sqft pad, a 3500 sqft facility with all necessary plumbing and electrical, I also personally designed an managed the installation of our custom chilled water delivery system that is required for certain tests. Besides this I have just studied real estate heavily for the last 2 years. (forums, blogs, podcasts, books, etc.) I would love to add value to your business in anyway I can if there is someone willing to take a shot on me. My strength is definitely in managing projects but I do have quite a bit of knowledge in actually doing home improvements as well. I owned and operated a junk removal company a few years back so I am definitely not scared of the dirty work. As a former US Marine I am dedicated to succeeding and refuse to give any less than 100% of myself at all times. This is one reason I've never enjoyed working a "JOB" I don't plan on moving until spring 2017 but I would love to start networking and hopefully be able to jump in as soon as we can.

Loading replies...