User Stats

Votes
Dave Hecker
Votes |
Starting out in DENVER

Dave Hecker
Posted Oct 1 2009, 03:49

Hello everyone -

After a couple of years reading and learning about RE investing, my wife and I have finally moved to Denver and I can get started!

I am hoping to find/invest in duplex/triplexes in the Denver area, with the intention of buying and holding. I have been watching the market for a while, and am getting a good feel for the area.

We are also looking for a home to live in but since we need at least 3-bedrooms (pref 4) and are picky about neighborhoods/schools, I can't seem to find a multiple-family home in the areas we want to live in for a reasonable price. So, we're considering buying a SFH just for ourselves, or getting a duplex that is nice but doesn't exactly cashflow - at least it will generate a bit of revenue which I guess is better than nothing.

After scouring the MLS listings and looking at quite a few places, I want to start making local contacts in the area for general networking purposes. And I'd love to get on the investors list for some local birddoggers/wholesalers!

Anyone in Denver want to meet a motivated, highly capitalized investor who's looking for deals? Here I am!

thanks to everyone for all the great info on this forum. I hope to contribute myself once I learn enough to do so!

thanks, Dave

Loading replies...