Cesar Sabio
  • Easton, PA
Votes |
1st step advice for a newbie

Cesar Sabio
  • Easton, PA
Posted May 11 2017, 18:33

Hi BP,

I'm looking for advice from the community on my particular situation. I feel like I am ready to take the step and get into this ,but something is holding me back, and it's not the fear of failure or not knowing what to do when I'm in it. It's honestly fear of rejection. Let me explain my position. I have a great career, I have stability from a job perspective as much as a job can create stability. I have a 6 figure salary, I have liquid capital that if need be I can put up for a down payment, rehab, or even a straight cash purchase, but my fear is my credit. I have a rebuilt my credit from the ground up due to decisions that very young put me in a bad position. 10 years later and I am finally in a place where I feel its decent(690) but not sure if the banks would still look at me like a risk. It's almost like Post Traumatic stress disorder with my experience with credit and financing. This mentality has lead me to look for partnerships to bring in as credit partners splitting my potential profits in order to help me take this step.

I would really like to get 20% down conventional or hard money loan. I would like to go after MF's and do the BRRRR strategy. During this period I have spent time reading, analyzing, working towards my goal by educating myself, so when that moment came I could deliver.

I would really like some advice, maybe some next step actions, and if you've ever been in my position tell me what you did.

Thank you to all in advance

-Cesar

Loading replies...