• Investor
  • Alpharetta, GA
Votes |
Looking for my Top 5.Flips/Multifamily/BRRRR. Georgia & Louisiana

Scott Beatty
  • Investor
  • Alpharetta, GA
Posted Jun 30 2017, 20:16

Recently became a pro member on BP. Just passed my real estate exam and about to start the next step in my Real estate journey as an agent in Georgia. Looking for anyone and everyone that wants to get together, exchange info, or use each other to build massive success. I am currently saving to invest, but I am willing to do the leg work and use someone else's money. 

1-) Should I try to get finances first, or get a deal first? And what happens if I get a deal first but can not get financing? Does the deal fall apart and does that look poorly on me?

2-) if you are in Georgia and are looking for a real estate agent who is new to the game but shares the same love as you for becoming financially free, then let's talk. I'm new, I'm motivated, ready to work and I want to get started making passive income asap. Fix and flips, BRRRR, 16+ unit multifamilies.

My plan is to help enough people find their homes until I can afford my first flip. Then flip until I can afford my first 16+ multifamily property. Then continue to purchase multifamily properties. But, I am willing to skip some steps if someone wants to work together. 

Loading replies...