Votes |
Multi-Family Investing in Central FL

Ryan McPherson
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Eustis, FL
Posted Jul 6 2017, 11:14

Hello my fellow investors, 

I'm about to start my venture in renting SF and multi-family. I currently live in a SF home and i'm under contract to buy a duplex in my area. My plan is to move into the duplex(house-hack) and rent out the other side. I will also be moving someone into the house i'm living in now. I'm moving into the duplex under a FHA loan.

I've ran the numbers on my home now and should pull in around $250 cashflow and the duplex i'm moving into should save me a considerable amount of money. Hopefully, in a year or so i want to find another multi-family and repeat the process under the FHA loan.

Although i am making major steps to becoming an investor I do not want to stop for a year. I feel like waiting a year is too long and it might slow down my motivation. I want to get involved in yellow letters to make my next purchase. I know there are other options that are available other than FHA. I do not have the money for a conventional loan.

I was looking to perhaps find someone in my area that might have advise on the next move i should make and systems they have in place that work for them. All opinions are welcome!

Thank you.

Loading replies...