• Santa Ana, CA
Votes |
Help me make a better decision!

Felipe Salgado
  • Investor
  • Santa Ana, CA
Posted Jul 19 2017, 10:39

Hi BiggerPockets community!

My name is Felipe Salgado and I live in California within the Orange County area and I am looking to purchase my first investment. I have around 10k-15k saved up and have a steady income coming in allowing me to save at least 1-3k every month. My market is very expensive not to make excuses of course but for my first investment I am looking to buy rental property out of state. I am wanting to get out of my comfort zone and really look into investing in areas other than California. I have done research on what I would like to spend and the type of homes I would want to purchase. Currently I am looking at the market in Dallas, Texas or other big cities in Texas. My biggest question would be is what I would need and what I should look out for in I am wanting to take my investment out of state and how I can be better prepared. What is my next step? I have a market, I know what I want to spend and the properties I am interested in but I am a little stuck on what my next step is. It would be very helpful to find someone in that area that has had experience.

Thank you all!

Loading replies...