Mentoring in Boise, Meridian, Caldwell, Nampa, Treasure Valley

11 Replies

I'm looking to grow my network here in Idaho, so I am offering to meet with anyone looking to get started in investing in the Treasure Valley here in Idaho. If you are looking to get started and don't know how, I can help you form a plan. If you have a start, but don't know how to keep going, I can help with that too. Feel free to send me a PM and we'll find a time to meet.

Hi,
I’m in Japan but I own a couple of SFR in Caldwell. I own several more in TN and AL. I would love to meet up the next time I’m in town, maybe February.

I want to invest more in the Boise area, so I would love to Network more with people there.

Sounds good, Daniel, I'll send you a PM.

Hey Guys,

Originally from Boise but have lived in California for the past 15 years. I do my investing mostly in Boise though. Would love to stay in touch with both of you guys. Currently in working on picking up another SFR as we speak in Caldwell.

May be nice to all get a separate string together.

Thanks,

Devon

Hey Devon! We love Caldwell, our last two purchases have been there and they've been great.  I'd love to learn more about what you are doing.  Where in California are you?  Feel free to pm.

I'd like to join in and see how we can help each other in our investing journeys!  

Have you all connected with @Jonna Weber ? I have a great property manager in Nampa who takes  care of my property in Boise so he can handle property throughout the Treasure Valley.

Hi Lisa!  Yes, Jonna really is the best!

I have a property management company as well and have been doing that for 15 years, so if I can advise or assist anyone with those issues, I'd be happy to.

@Corby Goade  

@Lisa Troxel

Thanks for the mention!  Yes-I've been fortunate to get to know everyone in this thread. :)   @Corby Goade and @Cody Stone - yes, you two definitely need to connect if you haven't yet.  Meet up is this Tuesday!  

Hello Corby,

I am currently working on starting my real estate investing venture. I currently work full-time but am looking to make this my full-time business. I was born and raised in California, but have lived in New Plymouth for almost 2 years now. I would love to meet with you and discuss a future partnership.

Edward

Hey Edward, I'd love to meet up. Shoot me a PM and we will find a time that works.  Looking forward to it!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here