Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Dantuna Pernell
  • California, MD
Votes |
Just Some advice on what you think my best course of action.

Dantuna Pernell
  • California, MD
Posted Oct 28 2017, 08:02

Would love some input. First off, I'm very interested in real estate. Don't won't to call myself a newbie investor since I haven't invested at all yet. So, I'm overseas working in Saudi for about another 7-8 months. By the time, I come home I should have around 60-70k saved up. From what I keep reading is how the market is a tight market now and a correction is coming soon. My niche I'm very interested I, is multifamily. I also see that it can be a high entry fee to get into. I don't own a house and I'm also a Veterans so I have my VA loan still available. My questions I have, 1. Should I Just continue learning, networking, latching on to an investor/ mentor and continue to just build my capital up and wait for the market to correct itself or 2 start out with either a FHA or VA loan and find a Small multifamily to get myself in the game. All input is welcome. Also, haven't really found a market yet I live in MD but don't really see much potential there so thinking of out of state investing at some point. Thank you all.

Loading replies...