SAN Antonio Texas Connections

6 Replies

Hello BP! 
I am starting out in SAN Antonio Texas and am slowly but surely getting recommendations on different people who should be on my "team" I am just wondering if any SAN Antonio Texas locals, or anyone else, know of good, or bad, people to work with here in town. 
the main people i am looking for are:
Realtor Real estate lawyer CPA
Title Rep/Escrow office
Insurance Agency General contractor LandscaperProperty Management Co. Handy Man Experienced flippers looking for partners...
I realize this is a candy store shopping list, but you never know until you ask. Just thought I'd throw it out here and see what comes back. If you know anyone from SAN Antonio Texas who is Awesome or Terrible Id love the feedback. If you'd rather not drag someone thru the mud on the forum, PM me.

Welcome Liz. Here to help and answer questions.

Hey @Liz C.

Just curious, do you have something under contract already or are you just shopping before anything happens?

Having the "Team" in place is great but you should be working hard to find a deal. That is where every bit of energy should be placed. It all starts with a great deal. No deal, no need for realtors, title co., etc.

If you start looking for contractors or realtors now, they may not be in business when you actually buy a property.

There are lots of local people who can steer you in the right direction once you have a great deal. 

ps your profile says its hidden.

@Rick Pozos , I am ready to buy , but I want to have a good PM most importantly . Then after that look for a good agent .

@Tim Patrick thank you, do you have any good recommendations ? Can you PM me? I don't know how to PM you on my phone app.

@Liz C. Sent you a request to connect, so we can PM. 

Hi , Just see if anyone has any recommendations. thank you! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here