Hi, I'm Kiyong from Los Angeles. I own a 2 bedroom condo and I rent out the spare bedroom through AirBnb which nearly covers the mortgage. I'm trying to figure out what to buy next. Here are some things I'm considering. Please let me know your thoughts!
- keep my condo, buy a duplex and live in one unit, rent out the other.
- sell my condo, buy a triplex or quad, live in one unit, rent out the others.
- buy a home with a detached guest house. live in the guest house, rent out the house. (not sure if i'd have to sell my condo to make that happen)
- keep my condo, buy another 2 bedroom condo or townhouse, and rent out the spare bedroom through AirBnb.
- keep my condo, look for a single family home or multi unit out of state.
Thanks in advance!