Finding the right legal contract

3 Replies

I'm a new investor and wondering where I can get a legal wholesaling and purchasing contracts that are used in Pa.. am I able to download or can someone send that to me. 

Thanks in advance 

Originally posted by @Tim Reicher :

I'm a new investor and wondering where I can get a legal wholesaling and purchasing contracts that are used in Pa.. am I able to download or can someone send that to me. 

Thanks in advance 

You would use the local Purchase & Sale Agreement for the local MLS. However, be sure to get a Title Report and be upfront with the seller about what you are doing. Also, be careful not to fall into "Agency" or you could be visited by the powers that care about such matters. Spend a couple of hundred bucks and ask a real estate attorney how to stay clear of real estate agency. Also, go to your local REIA and ask other investors how to stay out of trouble as a wholesaler.

forgive me if my question sounds stupid but what is the term "fall into agency" and who are the powers that care about such matters. I know about pulling title and being honest with the seller but what trouble am I getting into if I'm already upfront stating to seller that i'm not a realtor?

just curious, and I appreciate your feedback

Originally posted by @Tim Reicher :

forgive me if my question sounds stupid but what is the term "fall into agency" and who are the powers that care about such matters. I know about pulling title and being honest with the seller but what trouble am I getting into if I'm already upfront stating to seller that i'm not a realtor?

just curious, and I appreciate your feedback

You need to read alot more posts . There is a wealth of info in these forums . Read and learn 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here