Newbie looking to start networking AZ, NV, CA

1 Reply

Hi everyone, I'm Nick and I have been on BP for a few months and just taking it all in. I have been doing my due diligence and trying to read, meet listen to all things investment for the last year or two. Real estate is something I enjoy learning about and want to make my first asset purchase this year. I am positioned to do just that, but really just need to network more. I have many friends in the real estate, lending and construction fields, but none of them are investors themselves and most of them are local to California.

I am currently meeting with a friend who is a private money lender that has some investments options he will be offering to me. I meet with him on Friday and am going to share the options with you at BP to get some feedback before I commit to anything. I will keep you posted.

Originally posted by @Nicholas Guy :

Hi everyone, I'm Nick and I have been on BP for a few months and just taking it all in. I have been doing my due diligence and trying to read, meet listen to all things investment for the last year or two. Real estate is something I enjoy learning about and want to make my first asset purchase this year. I am positioned to do just that, but really just need to network more. I have many friends in the real estate, lending and construction fields, but none of them are investors themselves and most of them are local to California.

I am currently meeting with a friend who is a private money lender that has some investments options he will be offering to me. I meet with him on Friday and am going to share the options with you at BP to get some feedback before I commit to anything. I will keep you posted.

Hello and welcome! Best of luck to you!

Tom Ott, Real Estate Agent in OH (#2016003865)
440-749-4043

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.