Wesley Sharpton
  • Brooklyn, NY
Votes |
Anyone worked with RentToRetirement Turnkey

Wesley Sharpton
  • Brooklyn, NY
Posted Feb 1 2018, 06:34

Hi everyone 

Wes here I’m a newbie. I live in NYC and I’m looking into RentToRetirement turnkey company to invest in my first single family home.

I would love to hear any feedback from anyone has worked with this company 

Thanks wes 

User Stats

Votes
Riley Schaefer
  • Bismarck, ND
Votes |
  • Bismarck, ND
Replied Feb 2 2018, 07:12

Wes,

I've purchased 5 homes total through Zach at this point and things are going very well. My first home I purchased about 2 years ago, and my goal is to acquire 2-3 homes per year to reach a total of 20. I've bought through other companies in the past and had a negative experience after the sale, but Zach has always been very responsive, and made sure I was well taken care of!  I plan to continue to invest through him, and I've spoken to a number of other investors that have also had a good experience.  Please PM me with any specific questions.

Hope this helps, and good luck investing!

Riley

User Stats

Votes
Replied May 30 2019, 09:30

I've worked with them for a couple years now, and they have done an excellent job so far.  All homes are performing better than expected, and I'm enjoying the passive income!  I plan to purchase at least two more homes this year if I can swing it.  I highly recommend scheduling an initial consultation phone call with them to see if they are the right fit for anyone looking to invest with them.  They are top notch in the turnkey world in my book, and I plan to keep investing with them for years!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Zach Lemaster#3 Ask About A Real Estate Company Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jun 12 2019, 23:56

Thank you to everyone that has worked with us previously for the positive & constructive reviews. I encourage anyone else that has interest in working with our company to reach out to me directly with questions, or to schedule an initial phone consultation.

Zach

User Stats

Votes
Tim Harwick
  • Investor
  • Sierra Madre, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Sierra Madre, CA
Replied Jun 16 2019, 12:42

Hey @Zach Lemaster Your company looks great. Can you tell me what makes your company different from other turnkey providers? I already have an investment property from a turnkey company in Memphis and am looking for other properties around the county. Thanks

User Stats

Votes
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jun 16 2019, 18:21

@Tim Harwick Thank you for the message!  We work in Memphis, but also in many other markets that have better cash flow, appreciation potential & initial equity.  So the ability to diversity into multiple markets with excellent returns would be one thing.  We have a great reputation from many investors as you can see, and we really do our best to set our investors up for long term success when building a rental portfolio.  One of those ways is by spending ample time with investors to build a strategic investment plan where we outline your investment goals & timeline.  We will take a very detailed look at your resources, and try to build a clear blueprint on how to achieve your goals within your timeline.  This can include creative financing if necessary, even internal private lending.  I have received a lot of excellent feedback from investors based our financial planning sessions, and I've had some investors reach their passive income goal much quicker than they initially anticipated after they became aware of all their options for investing in RE!  You don't know what you don't know when it comes to investing, so having a clear action plan with the best strategy in place can help you reach your financial goals much sooner than you may think.  These are just some of the few reasons I believe we constantly have investors that continue to work with us longterm.  In addition to offering quality rental investments with excellent returns of course! 

I typically like to start with an initial phone call with investors to learn more about your investment goals, and to explain more details about what our company has to offer.  If this is something you would like to do, please reach out to me and we will find a time.

Thanks,

Zach

User Stats

Votes
Tim Harwick
  • Investor
  • Sierra Madre, CA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Sierra Madre, CA
Replied Jun 18 2019, 14:17

Thank you @Zach Lemaster for replying and giving your insights. You remind me to think a bit more about my short and long term investment goals. I'm sure we'll have a conversation soon! Thanks.

User Stats

Votes
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jun 18 2019, 14:40

@Tim Harwick Of course!  Just let me know if you would like to schedule a phone consultation at any point to have a deeper discussion on some of these topics.

Zach

User Stats

Votes
John W Murray
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Salt Lake City
Replied Jan 6 2021, 04:55

@ZachLemaster, Your phone number seems to be disconnected.  800-311-6781 on your website says "no longer in service".  Curious to know what your new number is.  thank you,

john

User Stats

Votes
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jan 6 2021, 09:49

@John W Murray

I just tried our number a handful of times, and it seems to be working just fine so I'm not sure on this.  This is the correct number is the one you have listed here.  Are you sure this is the number you called?  Please feel free to email us as well at any point for a prompt response.  We look forward to answering any questions you have.