My name is Marcelo I'm currently living in Israel, and I want to start investing in Real Estate in the US to rent.
Investing in the local market here is not an option since the prices are way to high.
I would appreciate some advice:
1. Is it Possible to start being out of the Country with properties around 50K
2. Any companies people can recommend for out of state/country investors to find properties?
3. What type of properties would be better for first timers
4. Which locations are best taking in mind the described above?
5. Most importantly, how and where do I start?
I would like to get advice from any experienced investor as well as out of the countries investors.
Thank you in advance, and I appreciate the time taken to reply to this post.
@Marcelo Benzaquen It's a bit tough to start at that price point, as it's really a best practice to come and view the markets and the properties yourself. However, a trip to the US would probably be enough to eat up most of your profit for the year if you are doing such a small, or low-priced property.
It's better to find a syndicator with a good track record whom you trust, and invest passively with that person. That way, there is someone minding the store for you, and you don't need to travel here to check in on things from time to time.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.