New Hampshire/Portland Maine Investors

2 Replies

Hello, hello! I'm currently looking to expand my network in New Hampshire and the Portland Maine area. I'm reaching out on here to see if there is anyone in/around here. My Wife and I are fun people who are very easy to talk to and eager to get out there to start making new connections. 

I currently hold down a full-time job as a Crane Operator and travel quite a bit so weekends work the best for us. We'd really love to meet up for lunch/dinner/coffee just to get to know each other and maybe pick some brains, haha. 

@Corey Keller I am located in the Biddeford/Saco (Maine) area and am always interested in networking and meeting new people. Let me know if you will be in the area and we can meet up.

There is also a meetup that happens monthly in the Southern Maine area, usually an evening around 6pm, that you would be welcome to attend. The link for the next one is below.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/54...

Feel free to reach out anytime. 

Harrison Smith, Real Estate Agent in ME (#SA920283)

Hi @Corey Keller . My husband and I are investors in the Portland area. Weekends are pretty busy on our end, but feel free to send a message if you'd like to plan something. We're always happy to chat real estate! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
    • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
    • Learn how to get started with or without money,
    • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
    • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.